Door County Peninsula Winery-Chaos Red
A semi-sweet grape-plum-cherry wine.
Savor Chaos! By late summer on Wisconsin’s Door Peninsula a swirling whirlwind of luscious fruits storm the wine cellar. Plums, grapes, and cherries, all bursting with ripeness, are whisked away to fermentation tanks. Expertly cellar-blended, these tumultuous fruit wines join forces to become DPW’s latest disturbance – a lightly sweet new creation exploding with mesmerizing color and rich flavors. Celebrate this year’s anarchy with Chaos Red.
*All wine shipments require an signature upon arrival
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is received
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States