Lynn Dairy & Lynn Proteins, Inc.
Regular price $2.95
Our Marble is Colby-Jack which is a combination of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese. It has a shiny orange and white marbled look to it. It is a semi-hard cheese that has a texture similar to Mozzarella. Colby-Jack has a mild flavor. If you like Colby and Monterey Jack then you will definitely like this combination.
Colby-Jack is used on cheese trays, salads, sandwiches, burritos, casseroles, soups and sauces. This is a very popular cheese because it is versatile.
Marble cheese was originally from England, but Colby-Jack was originated in Wisconsin and has become popular in the United States.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States