Baby Swiss can be enjoyed in a variety of different meals and on its own. It has a buttery and nutty flavor, which along with its holes makes it unique amongst other cheeses.
Baby Swiss cuts and melts easily which makes it a versatile cheese to use in the kitchen. Try Baby Swiss in soups, sauces, fondue, salads, sandwiches and casseroles. It also pairs well with fruity white wine, aged red wine, apples, pears and grapes.
Wisconsin cheesemakers customarily produce Baby Swiss from whole milk. This differs from regular Swiss and gives a creamier texture and more buttery flavor than the aged cheese. Baby Swiss is easy to cut because of the small eyes (holes) it has. Baby Swiss has a milder flavor due to less aging.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States