What is more Wisconsin than cheese curds? Lynn Dairy takes special time to individually select each curd. Most dairies scoop their curds, this means that their will be extra cheese particles filling the bag instead of pure cheese curds. Lynn Dairy never scoops, only picks. The time that is put in along with the delicious natural flavor sets Lynn Dairy cheese curds above others.
Lynn Dairy was one of the first in central Wisconsin to experiment with flavored cheese curds. Lynn Dairy has perfected some unique flavors that are worth a try. We like to continue to try out new flavors so keep your eye out for the next tasty curds to come out.
Natural Flavor (White or Yellow)
Garlic & Basil
Garlic & Dill
Sun Dried Tomato & Herb
Cheese curds taste great fresh or fried. Curds are best the day they are made.
Cheese curds are an essential product of the cheesemaking process. Before cheeses like cheddar are formed into blocks or wheels and aged, they start out as curds. Fresh cheese curds have a slightly rubbery texture and squeak when you eat them. The elastic protein strands in cheese curds rub against the enamel of your teeth and create the squeak. This characteristic sound of a curd is the sign of its freshness. After twelve hours or so, curds will begin to lose their squeak. After a couple of days, you can restore their squeak with a few seconds in the microwave. For optimal freshness and squeakiness, curds should be eaten the day they are produced, but can last for several days in the refrigerator. Cheese curds are a very fresh product with a mild, salty flavor. Since most cheese curds are a cheddar cheese product, they come in yellow and white varieties. Why choose? They're amazing fresh or fried.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States