Feta is a crumbly aged cheese that is produced in block form. To give it the unique flavor and texture it has, it is brined in pails and then cut down to smaller sizes for packaging. Lynn Dairy takes the time each week to produce great quality Feta cheese.
Feta cheese is a versatile cheese. It pairs well with olives, vegetables, fruit, seafood and chicken. It is also great in salads, seafood sautés, casseroles, stuffing, and stews. Feta cheese can also be used as a saltier alternative with any other cheese.
Feta was first made in Greece from sheep or goat milk. In Wisconsin, producers usually make Feta from cow’s milk. Cheesemakers refer to Feta as "pickled," because, after formation it is packed in brine (salt and water). This brine preserves the cheese so that it keeps longer than most fresh cheeses.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is received
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States