Brick Cheese, German
German Brick has a washed rind, this allows for a more robust flavor. German Brick is tangy and full in taste. It has a smooth open texture.
German Brick cheese is used in grain based food like sandwiches and crackers. It pairs well with apples, grapes, pears, onions, dark bread.
Brick is originally from Wisconsin. Brick was named after its shape and for the fact that cheesemakers originally used bricks to press the moisture from the cheese. The bacteria known as a smear that is applied to surface-ripen the cheese develops the full, earthy flavor of the cheese.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States