Smoked Gouda is a variant of this famous cheese wherein it is smoked in ancient brick ovens over flaming hickory chip embers. It has a hard, edible and brown rind with a creamy yellow interior. The texture is buttery and crumbly.
Smoked Gouda is very good with beer. It also goes well with tasty snacks like fruits, nuts and dark chocolate. It forms a good combination with sandwiches and burgers.
Gouda originated in Holland over 800 years ago. The name "Gouda" comes form a village of the same name in southern Holland. Its popularity has increased significantly throughout the years.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States