Gouda has a creamy, buttery and mild taste with slight sweet notes. The texture is smooth and creamy.
It can be served with soups, sauces, casseroles, open-faced sandwiches and spreads. It pairs well with fruity wine, lager beer, peaches, melons, apricots, cherries, apples and pears. It also pairs well with red wine, butter chardonnay, beer and coffee.
Gouda originated in Holland over 800 years ago. The name "Gouda" comes from a village of the same name in southern Holland. Its popularity has increased significantly throughout the years.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States