Brick Cheese, Mild
Mild Brick is sweet and slightly nutty. The dry rind gives it the mild flavor. The mild brick is a creamy yellow color.
Mild Brick is used in soups, sauces, casseroles and whole-grains. It pairs well with light red wine and beer.
Brick is originally from Wisconsin. Brick was named after its shape and for the fact the cheesemakers originally used bricks to press the moisture from the cheese. The bacteria known as a smear that is applied to surface-ripen the cheese develops the full, earthy flavor of the cheese.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States