Montery Jack Cheese
Monterey Jack Cheese is a creamy white color. The flavor contains a delicate, buttery, slight tartness to it. The texture is semi-soft and creamy.
Monterey Jack goes well with a variety of different foods, some specific ones are soups, sauces, sandwiches, casseroles and pizza. Mexican-style ingredients are a good pairing, along with fruity wine, beer and fruit.
Monterey Jack was first produced in Monterey, California. Wisconsin now leads all other states in the production of Monterey Jack.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States