Provolone has an ivory to pale beige coloring. The texture is firm and becomes more granular with age. It has a full flavor that intensifies and sharpens with age.
Salads, sandwiches and pizzas are often made with Provolone cheese. It also pairs well with cured meats, tomatoes, pears, grapes and figs.
Producers use more and different cultures to make Provolone than for Mozzarella. These additional cultures result in fuller flavors and allow Provolone to age well. This is originally an Italian cheese, but has become very popular in the United States.
- Please provide a physical address; UPS doesn't ship to post office boxes
- Orders are shipped one day per week. This leads to longer wait times
- All orders will deliver 5 to 9 business days after order is picked up from factory
- Please note any requested shipping/delivery dates
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please double check your order information
- We are not responsible for late or non-delivery due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, or for spoilage due to any delays during transit
- We reserve the right to substitute if necessary
- Additional shipping charges may apply
- USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail available. Please call with your order
- We ship anywhere in the Continental United States